The IDC team is back at InfoSec, to share analysis, insights and forecasts for the European Security market. On Wednesday
June 6 come and meet the team for breakfast, discussion and debate on all things Security.
IDC boasts the largest team of dedicated European Security analysts, experts in their field and the regional variances that shape the market. This year, we'll be looking at…
The CISO’s to-do list
- GDPR – check.
- Secure our growing Cloud estate – to do
- Get head around DevOps – to do
- Improve IAM and MFA – to do
- Improve relationship with IT Ops – to do
- Review MSSP contracts – to do
- Consider SecOps optimisation – to do
- Think about whether we really do comply with GDPR – to do…
Save the date!
Date: June 6th
Time: 8 am
Venue: Hilton London Olympia
Please let us know if you would like to attend by clicking on the register button.
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies — Use Cases and Impact on Markets in Europe
- Secure Characteristics of Distributed Ledger Technologies Drive European Interest
- Rule 41 Adds Potential Complications to GDPR and Privacy Shield — But Don't Panic
- Western Europe Specialized Threat Analysis and Protection Forecast, 2016-2021: The Enterprise Strikes Back
- Digital Security: Managing Security Across Mobile and Cloud
- Are Public Sector organizations exempt from GDPR compliance? – Absolutely not!
- Next-Generation Endpoint Protection is Dead – So What’s Next?